Sewer pipes are present in all buildings and today these pipes are the main component of every building so that without them, it is no longer possible to use the buildings. There are different types of sewer pipes in the field of plumbing in Toronto, one of which has special features and has its own performance. There are a large number of these pipes in houses and buildings that are used to transfer sewage.
The sewer pipe is the main component of the building and is responsible for transporting sewage from inlet places such as floors, siphons and sinks to wells or municipal sewage networks. The quality of sewer pipes is very important and it is necessary for these pipes to have high efficiency and quality in order to transfer water and sewage well. Also, the type of piping and the use of these pipes are of great importance, and the building’s sewage piping must be done with sufficient care and attention so that this system can be implemented as standard.
Reasons for using sewer pipes
In addition to the main function of sewer pipes, there are various purposes for the use of sewer pipes, some of which are:
- Collection and transfer of water and sewage from inlets to sewage wells or municipal sewage network
- Disposal of toilet and bath sewage into the sewage well
- Collecting rainwater from the roof and transferring it to the water atmosphere or sewage piping system
- Disposal of wastewater produced in the kitchen and its transfer through piping to the wastewater network
- Transfer of building sewage to the municipal sewage network
- Transfer of municipal wastewater to wastewater treatment plant
For each of these stages, sewer pipes are used, but of course there are different types, and we intend to express them.
Types of sewer pipes
There are several types of sewer pipes, some of which we are going to describe. Sewer pipes are very different in terms of size, diameter and type, and there are different diameters for the pipes. There are also many connections and bends in sewage piping that we do not consider. Our study is only in terms of material and efficiency of sewer pipes, which we will discuss in the following. Read this article carefully to the end to get acquainted with different types of sewer pipes and learn more about them.